Red Sea Max Nano

Lawlboom

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2017
Messages
38
Reaction score
21
Location
Virginia Beach
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef2Reef!

I started my tank back in November 2016. I impulse bought a red sea max nano and well.. almost six months later... I hate it (too small). I'm going to throw up some pictures of the progression.

Stock Skimmer,
AI Prime HD light
Cobalt Neotherm heater
Red Sea Pro Salt
Stock ATO
Koralia 425 powerhead + wavemaker.

My lights run from 9am-9pm

Two snowflake clowns and a cleaner shrimp
I feed frozen mysis once daily.

IMG_0712.JPG


IMG_0763.JPG


IMG_0779.JPG


IMG_0790.JPG


IMG_0801.JPG


IMG_0787 (1).JPG


IMG_0832.JPG


JMEY9279.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new