Red Sea MAX S-650 system

DeepBlueSeaJoeAZ

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
10
Location
Phoenix, AZ
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone, I'm new to Reef2Reef but not new to the hobby. I'm based in Phoenix, AZ and have been into reefkeeping for years. I recently decided to part with some of my equipment — including my Red Sea MAX S-650 system — so I figured this was the perfect place to connect with fellow reefers.

I'm looking forward to learning, sharing, and hopefully finding good homes for some high-end gear. If you're into large reef setups or just browsing for solid equipment, feel free to reach out or check my listings.

Happy reefing,
RedSeaJoe
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to R2R!
Once you've been a member for 30 days and have 25 posts to your account you should be able to access the marketplace to sell your unused equipment :)
Whats Up Hello GIF by Make it Move
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef! You have come to the right place to connect with other reefers!
 
Hi Everyone, I'm new to Reef2Reef but not new to the hobby. I'm based in Phoenix, AZ and have been into reefkeeping for years. I recently decided to part with some of my equipment — including my Red Sea MAX S-650 system — so I figured this was the perfect place to connect with fellow reefers.

I'm looking forward to learning, sharing, and hopefully finding good homes for some high-end gear. If you're into large reef setups or just browsing for solid equipment, feel free to reach out or check my listings.

Happy reefing,
RedSeaJoe
Welcome to the forums!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new