Red sea nano mat roller

  • Thread starter Thread starter robanister
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

robanister

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2023
Messages
23,470
Reaction score
26,417
Location
01887
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm wondering if the new red sea nano roller will fit the 22.4 which has a 3 inch filter compartment. will it work well or have huge gaps. I think it said 2.6 inches on the bottom filter part?
 
No real help bump. I watched the redsea video and it states it's a drop in replacement for all standard 4 inch filter socks. I'm interested in one for my reefer 170
Did you end up getting one for your 170 as I’m in between this nano and the 250 for my reefer 170
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new