Red Sea NanoMat

Item Price
150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Nburg's Reef

High-Rise Reefer
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2017
Messages
1,694
Reaction score
1,878
Location
Washington, DC
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Decided to keep - no longer for sale.



IMG_8854.jpeg

IMG_8855.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Selling a Red Sea NanoMat $150 shipped.
IMG_8854.jpeg

Its 5 months old and still has ~2/3rds of a roll left. Only thing is it’s missing the 4” filter cup adapter. I cannibalized it to fit my AIO adapter. It will fit in the Red Sea AIO tanks naturally, or you can get a new 4” filter sock adapter. I will throw in the adapter I modded if you want to DIY something - just need to be glued to a flat piece of something (big on top, small on bottom).
IMG_8855.jpeg


would you take $100 shipped?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new