Red Sea Pennisula 650

  • Thread starter Thread starter jisherwood
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jisherwood

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2014
Messages
318
Reaction score
78
Location
Montana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a pennisula 650 and would like to add a reefwave 45 and want to hear from folks as the best location to mount it. See pics for better understanding of my tanks inhabitants.

20210117_113335.jpg 20210514_192621.jpg
 
I have the same tank but I use IceCap Gyres one on either side of the overflow.
 
I have a pennisula 650 and would like to add a reefwave 45 and want to hear from folks as the best location to mount it. See pics for better understanding of my tanks inhabitants.

20210117_113335.jpg 20210514_192621.jpg
What light mount is this I’m wanting to do my tank the same way against the wall instead of as a Peninsula
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new