Red Sea Reef Growth Program

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bryan47
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bryan47

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
659
Reaction score
24
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a Red Sea test kit yesterday Mg, KH, and CA. I really like it and their reef program that uses parts A, B, and C. Red Sea makes great products and I was thinking of giving this a try. Anyone tried it? I know it is to sell products but I like how it is a complete program that uses the test kits and supplements together.

Thank you!
 
I don't use the test kits but have been using the ABC+ powder for a few months and I like it so far. I feel like growth in my tank is good and my params are stable.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new