Red Sea Reef Tank 425XL

Keith M.

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Sherman Oaks
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for an interested party to give my Red Sea Reef 425XL tank a new home. Comes with stand, reef lighting, heater, UV sterilizer. Happy to include rocks and substrate, too. Must pick up from my location in Sherman Oaks, CA. Tank is approx 6 years old and works great.

IMG_9853.jpeg IMG_9854.jpeg IMG_9876.jpeg
 
I'm looking for an interested party to give my Red Sea Reef 425XL tank a new home. Comes with stand, reef lighting, heater, UV sterilizer. Happy to include rocks and substrate, too. Must pick up from my location in Sherman Oaks, CA. Tank is approx 6 years old and works great.

IMG_9853.jpeg IMG_9854.jpeg IMG_9876.jpeg
What's the price?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new