• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea reefcontrol

Item Price
1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

robg2008

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2024
Messages
244
Reaction score
119
Location
Iniduana
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I have less than month old Red Sea reef control devices below. Prices are shipped. Both work without issue. Bought to try out and decided to stick with my current set up.

Red Sea reefcontrol power 8 without the panel model SOLD.

Red Sea reefcontrol pro. I also have the salinity + temp probe in addition that comes with it. 300 shipped.





IMG_5783.jpeg

IMG_5784.jpeg



IMG_5781.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Help us all out and do a review, if you don’t mind…..
 
Help us all out and do a review, if you don’t mind…..
Honestly I think they are outstanding. The prove tech of being fully digital. Calibration stored in the probe is where the industry needs to go. The power 8 control is actually really good for where it is.

I bought to test out. I love tech and this hobby so I had to try it. I manage multiple tanks off my apex and tons of different sensors and energy bars. That’s the only limitation with the reef control is the max probe ports and max power 8s. They need to increase those to compete on that feature with apex and hydros.

If you are managing a single tank this is a very compelling provide and by safe the simplistic user interface to manage.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new