• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea reefer 170 and a few items

Jamal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Super sad thanks giving I had originally planned to move the Red Sea reefer nano into my bedroom but after making the move the wife was relatively ticked off when she got home to say the least since I already have a 118gallon system in the bedroom and a red Sea 525 currently residing in my basement waiting to be moved to the living room I figured I’d part with the Red Sea nano n keep her happy I’m currently only selling the Red Sea reefer tank stand and sump locally meaning the States of
CONNECTICUT,MASSACHUSETTS, RHODE ISLAND AND NEW YORK

Red Sea reefer nano 500$ But no reasonable offer will be refused I’ll be giving it a good clean tomorrow

Equipment I’m willing to ship (buyer responsible for shipping unless other wise noted)
aquamaxx ws-1 in sump skimmer 60$
Kessil 350 or 360 w| gooseneck Mount & possibly the controller 245 w|o the controller
I have to double check and update the post once I’ve determined the model

If sold as a package I would realistically ask 700?
0337D429-94A2-42C7-8C9A-503FED3602E0.jpeg
5D08D819-0819-4621-98C9-EDE6B853AF79.jpeg

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 56.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back