Red Sea reefer 170 and more $500

Attaphol Chimtoum

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2017
Messages
150
Reaction score
5
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a black Red Sea reefer 170 for sale $550 included
- Tank, sump, stand
- ehiem compact 2000 return pump
- Red Sea Lid
- Rocks

i also got a hydra 26HD with diffuser and HSM mounting arm $275
buy all for$800

5B4B6D4A-9F6D-4E44-8E9F-90E706E9EC1C.jpeg C2FD7148-CB4C-43A8-9275-96B69774B0EA.jpeg 0307CECE-219A-4E3B-9E99-69D6189B9847.jpeg 1B38C4D5-D4A6-489E-B2B5-CF83409191F5.jpeg C7018E58-B6F4-47EF-8CAB-F20F50A84428.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new