Red Sea Reefer 170 Build

Finally had the time to build a cabinet for my control board. Now just have to order the Apex and layout where everything is going.
18814982_10209117420720419_4547311204272216159_o.jpg

Very nice, looks like you were able to get a good match on the finish!
 
Thank you. I was pleased with how well it matched. It does have a wood grain but unless you shine a bright light on it, it is barely noticeable.
 
Gave in to temptation and ordered the Apex, should be here by Weds. Also started to lay out my control panel. This is going to be on the door to my cabinet. I plan to mount the Apex on a separate panel inside the cabinet.
Shared from Lightroom mobile (3).jpg
 
Looking good. I like the piggy back on the cabinet. Gives you a little work area. I have to use our computer desk on adjacent wall and constantly getting nudged out.
 
I really like your rock work. How many pounds of rock did you use? I'm starting my Reefer 170 soon and am looking for direction on that. Thank you for your help!
 
I really like your rock work. How many pounds of rock did you use? I'm starting my Reefer 170 soon and am looking for direction on that. Thank you for your help!
 
Nice rock work!! How many pounds did you use? I am starting my first saltwater tank soon, a reefer 170, and am looking for direction on how much rock. Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new