• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea Reefer 170

Item Price
$450
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

tech_reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2019
Messages
215
Reaction score
73
Location
LA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi,

I'm selling my red sea reefer 170 with the tank, stand (door included I just removed it for the photos), and sump. I'll throw in a free return pump, skimmer, and other free goodies. Local pick up no shipping. Or I can trade it for corals. IMG_0686.jpg IMG_0664.jpg 3742FCFE-9AF1-4975-A158-145591A8CBAF.jpeg IMG_0774.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Man I wish you were closer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new