Red Sea Reefer 250 Build

Mine set up too. Cant wait. Looks clean.

20190912_124702.jpg 20190912_124648.jpg

Nice! Do you like the Red Sea skimmer? Is it running pretty quiet?
 
Ok quick update here. It’s been about a month now and I’m seeing some algae. I added the first of the livestock yesterday. 3 Green Chromis, 3 Nerite snails, 5 Nassarius snails, and 10 Margarita snails. I am thinking about adding the livestock from my nano here shortly just so I can tear that tank down. In the nano I have a Rainford goby, hi-fin goby, peppermint shrimp, pistol shrimp, blue leg hermits, and a few corals. As far as equipment changes go, I removed the media basket in the sump and installed another filter sock. I will be ordering the protein skimmer and media reactor here within the next week. Here are a couple pictures.
0293B1A3-E4E9-46BD-AF05-F3F7A09A84DC.jpeg
D985E6BC-CFEF-49FC-8D66-FABF98521E0D.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new