Red Sea reefer 250 stocking list

Adland93

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2019
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi new to the forum and was hoping I can get some opinions.
Been wanting to add a blackcap gramma to my tank but not sure if my tank is at its limit with fish
Currently have :
2x occelaris clownfish
Leopard wrasse
Warden wrasse
Starry blenny
Lyretail anthias

as for my cuc:
Couple snails (nassarius & trochas) and small hermits
1x scarlet hermit
1x lightning blue hermit
1x fire shrimp
1x conch for sand sifting
1x pink tile starfish
also it’s a mixed reef with a handful of corals. Mostly lps but do have some acros

Filtration:
55lbs of live rock in display tank
3-5 lbs of live rock in diy refugium with chaeto in sump
Bubble magus nac 3.5 protein skimmer
Phosphate reactor with rowaphos
Tanks been up for about 2 years now and my parameters have been consistently stable

so am I able to add gramma or have I reached my limit?? Don’t want my tank to crash just because I was one fish too many lol
The lyretail was the last one I added and had it already for 3-4 month now
No aggression so far in the tank , thankfully
 
Hi new to the forum and was hoping I can get some opinions.
Been wanting to add a blackcap gramma to my tank but not sure if my tank is at its limit with fish
Currently have :
2x occelaris clownfish
Leopard wrasse
Warden wrasse
Starry blenny
Lyretail anthias

as for my cuc:
Couple snails (nassarius & trochas) and small hermits
1x scarlet hermit
1x lightning blue hermit
1x fire shrimp
1x conch for sand sifting
1x pink tile starfish
also it’s a mixed reef with a handful of corals. Mostly lps but do have some acros

Filtration:
55lbs of live rock in display tank
3-5 lbs of live rock in diy refugium with chaeto in sump
Bubble magus nac 3.5 protein skimmer
Phosphate reactor with rowaphos
Tanks been up for about 2 years now and my parameters have been consistently stable

so am I able to add gramma or have I reached my limit?? Don’t want my tank to crash just because I was one fish too many lol
The lyretail was the last one I added and had it already for 3-4 month now
No aggression so far in the tank , thankfully
this is a 250 gallon tank??
 
No, it’s 55 gallon tank
250 is the Red Sea model
oh ok i am stupid lol, sorry i wont be a ton of help i have never had anything smaller than a 75
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new