Red Sea Reefer 250 - YouTube Series

pelphrey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats going on Reef2Reef! I have a Red Sea Reefer 250 setup, I've documented the entire process of this build on YouTube. Yesterday I released my 8 Month update, but wait there is more! I got new hardware coming in this week and a surprise piece of equipment that is expected to be released next month that I will be testing out!

You can check out the playlist if you are interested! If you have any questions please ask!

OP
OP
pelphrey

pelphrey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you will appreciate the apparel I am wearing in this video. And when I throw another R2R plug when I have to use my towel! @revhtree

NanoDad

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats going on Reef2Reef! I have a Red Sea Reefer 250 setup, I've documented the entire process of this build on YouTube. Yesterday I released my 8 Month update, but wait there is more! I got new hardware coming in this week and a surprise piece of equipment that is expected to be released next month that I will be testing out!

You can check out the playlist if you are interested! If you have any questions please ask!

Subscribed:

Check out my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkLvLDc9Ze07vz4G2i7PoRQ?view_as=subscriber

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 16.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back