Red Sea Reefer 350 Lighting

shollenberger

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2025
Messages
14
Reaction score
6
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am currently running 2 Red Sea Max 26 lights over my tank. Not really happy with the colors in the coral (mixed tank). Trying to evaluate supplemental lighting versus complete upgrade. Looking for suggestions.
 
I am currently running 2 Red Sea Max 26 lights over my tank. Not really happy with the colors in the coral (mixed tank). Trying to evaluate supplemental lighting versus complete upgrade. Looking for suggestions.
I have a couple of blade glow strip lights to help out 3 XR15s over my 60 gal frag tank. Have been happy with them.
 
I am currently running 2 Red Sea Max 26 lights over my tank. Not really happy with the colors in the coral (mixed tank). Trying to evaluate supplemental lighting versus complete upgrade. Looking for suggestions.
I’m dealing with the same problem on the same tank… Red Sea light spectrum is horrible. No color pop.
Leaning toward radions. Either 3 XR15’s or 2 XR30’s
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new