Red Sea Reefer 350

The Fish Tankist

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2021
Messages
174
Reaction score
47
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been doing a tone of “make-over” work on my newly bought RSR 350 that I got used and full of fish. Some background information; I have been keeping freshwater for a few years and I finally decided to try out reef keeping. This is my first reef tank and I wanted to thank this community for everything they have done to help me get this started. 2F1BA7E7-75FE-4315-8DA5-37F266B2B06F.jpeg
6CBD8DF7-528E-46A2-AB8B-109047AF1CF6.jpeg
 
nice
 
Did a lot of work over the past few weeks. I decided I was going to re-vamp the inside of the stand both on the sump side, and electrical side. I re-plumbed all the original plumbing and added a manifold in the return. In edition, I painted the outside of the sump white to make It easier to see detritus. On the electrical side, I built a wooden vase to hold to DJ power strips with switches. Any advice or ideas of things to do to upgrade this area? I‘lol attach updated pics of the underneath area of the stand. 805EF85D-14FB-414F-818D-1603E9A503D1.jpeg 59FE9C12-49AF-40A0-91F9-30829E0CAF05.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new