• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea Reefer 425XL w/ extras

bizacon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am breaking down my reefer 425XL for a move

This is only for Tank/Stand and extras

Details:
1. Tank is a little over year old, Red Sea replaced my previous tank under warranty
2. Left side of stand has been drilled with small hole for awc, and auto top off hoses in back corner.
3. OEM gate valve has been replaced with new gate valve to better control water ( have original)
4. Tank and stand in great condition

Extras:
1. Artfully acrylic lid with food door
2. Manifold, and aquamaxx media reactors (2)
3. Compartment trap door to hide components (right side)

Planning on breaking down tank this weekend to get it ready for new owner. (current picture)

$1200

Laxdad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am breaking down my reefer 425XL for a move

This is only for Tank/Stand and extras

Details:
1. Tank is a little over year old, Red Sea replaced my previous tank under warranty
2. Left side of stand has been drilled with small hole for awc, and auto top off hoses in back corner.
3. OEM gate valve has been replaced with new gate valve to better control water ( have original)
4. Tank and stand in great condition

Extras:
1. Artfully acrylic lid with food door
2. Manifold, and aquamaxx media reactors (2)
3. Compartment trap door to hide components (right side)

Planning on breaking down tank this weekend to get it ready for new owner. (current picture)

$1200

Where are you located?

Back