• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea Reefer 525 XL

Travis Wagner

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2019
Messages
94
Reaction score
49
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Montana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I’m selling my RSR 525 XL including tank, stand, and sump. I’m moving out of state and don’t want to deal with transporting everything. Currently setup for three years, running great without leaks. I can only sell the tank, stand, sump, and plumbing as I’d like to setup a tank again in the future. Sump is an advanced acrylics stealth 36. Please ask if questions. Can include more photos. Asking $1500 from Baltimore and I’m willing to assist with moving and provide a friend to help us lift it and on setup again.

D48AE2FE-D17B-4510-BA3C-28F7F1DE9974.jpeg 1E63A40F-3FD9-452E-A102-774BD19A46CF.jpeg 1A9B1FA3-B288-4792-8058-3AC09C1CC9E5.jpeg B1205A0E-7B61-489B-B9FB-D4F1C2D76074.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new