Red Sea Reefer G2+ 625

Bryce M.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 28, 2018
Messages
1,492
Reaction score
1,976
Location
US
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I suppose I've been somewhat of a hermit, so here's my tank! Recently got a bunch of zoas, don't have any photos of them yet.
20240430_202105.jpg
20240316_211140.jpg
20240626_215738.jpg
20240909_210947.jpg
20240215_001820.jpg
Snapchat-2080982358.jpg
20240604_113122.jpg
 
Great looking tank! How long have you had it?
 
Great looking tank! How long have you had it?
This one's been up for little over a year now. I got it last September when the 150 I had been working up to started to gush water.
Thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new