Red Sea REEFLED 50 Super High PAR

lpsouth1978

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am seriously struggling to understand the issue here. Regardless of whether the light or the PAR meter is off, why do you need to keep turning the light up? If your corals are happy, good PE, good color, then why mess with it? Every time you turn it up they start bleaching. Instead of relying on your gadgets, or info from others, listen to your tank and it's inhabitants. The light is clearly producing enough light.

King Turkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am seriously struggling to understand the issue here. Regardless of whether the light or the PAR meter is off, why do you need to keep turning the light up? If your corals are happy, good PE, good color, then why mess with it? Every time you turn it up they start bleaching. Instead of relying on your gadgets, or info from others, listen to your tank and it's inhabitants. The light is clearly producing enough light.
Maybe a control freak?

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 43 57.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 21 28.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.0%
Back