Red Sea ReefLED Photo Adjustment

Ocean_dreamer89

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2020
Messages
69
Reaction score
51
Location
Nashville, TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Friends!

I just wanted to share something I learned with the ReefBeat app to make the lighting better for taking pictures. I apologize if this has already been posted but I couldn't find a similar topic. I'll explain the best I can with screen shots.

To adjust the lighting, first click the 3 dots in the top right.

IMG_0603.jpg

It'll bring you to this menu. Click manual.
IMG_0604.jpg

From here, you can adjust the lighting however you want to take your pictures. When you exit this mode, it'll bring you back to your regular light schedule.
IMG_0605.PNG
 
thanks for the help
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new