Red Sea ReefWave 25 settings

Braveheart!

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone is using Red Sea reefwave25 I would love to know your settings. I have a Red Sea 350 Tank with 2 Red sea reef wave 25 on the back wall. They are currently set to 40% flow both RS uniform and RS step. I have some Frogspawn in the middle of my tank about 8 inches under the reef wave 25s Everything looks good, but on max flow it seems they are getting pushed around a lot. thanks

Dan_P

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone is using Red Sea reefwave25 I would love to know your settings. I have a Red Sea 350 Tank with 2 Red sea reef wave 25 on the back wall. They are currently set to 40% flow both RS uniform and RS step. I have some Frogspawn in the middle of my tank about 8 inches under the reef wave 25s Everything looks good, but on max flow it seems they are getting pushed around a lot. thanks
Can you adjust the max flow setting to cut back to a less punishing flow or shorter duration at current max flow?

Dan_P

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also wondering is uniform or step flow better

Try step flow. Is there an option to randomize flow patterns? Keeping the animals swaying more than being blown down in one direction might mimic the ocean a little better.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back