red sea reefwave 45 Flow Directors

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPS2020
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SPS2020

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2020
Messages
2,580
Reaction score
6,105
Location
NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Has anyone seen flow directors for the red sea reefwave 45 for sale? I see that WaveMaker Guards has a post on FB that they were making them...but I do not see them for sale anywhere.
 
1602518851608.png
 
So, I wound up ordering two of these from the UK today. I'll follow up with a review. If they will help keep air from getting sucked into them and perhaps keep corraline growth at a minimum, they'll be worth the price.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/324256816766
 
Specific to RedSea ReefWave 45 or ReefWave 25 (they are different).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new