Red Sea RSK 300 DC Skimmer & Controller

Item Price
350.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

hers0109

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2023
Messages
124
Reaction score
41
Location
El Dorado Hills
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Selling used Red Sea RSK DC 300 skimmer with auto leveling functionality and Red Sea reef run controller. Currently running perfectly and will get updated pictures once I remove from sump and clean up. Note - I have the auto leveling and sensors, just didn’t add it during tank transfer, though works great!

Only selling because I upgraded tanks and this one is starting to be slightly undersized now. Sells new for $700 + tax

Includes original box for safe shipping.
IMG_3286.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new