Red Sea RSK-300 Skimmer

kartrsu

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2019
Messages
874
Reaction score
580
Location
Glendale, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prices are listed below. Local pickup preferred. I live in Glendale, CA.

[Sold] RSK-300 Skimmer - $175 shipped
Selling my 4 month old Red Sea RSK 300 skimmer. FWIW, I personally love this skimmer as it pulls out dark skimmate, has a neck cleaner for the collection cup, and has a drainage tube for easy emptying of the skimmate. However, I'm using it for a Reefer 250 and it occupies a lot of space in the sump so I'm opting for something smaller.

362767C5-E1C0-4BCA-B8D1-44B8624D9928.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new