Red Sea RSK-300

Item Price
200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

4kidsandapug

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
203
Reaction score
170
Location
Pennsylvania
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
Used RSK 300, works great. Approximately 14 months. No issues.

ships from 17402

581482E0-F550-4662-BCD3-67AA47D8AE4D.jpeg C016AEFE-371B-4784-AC69-F6392D8E4C25.jpeg DB1A989F-2322-4574-8F40-D0E23A422CCE.jpeg
 
pm'd
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new