Red Sea Salt Bucket

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefGods
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Lol what?? I said HALF A CUP per GALLON. That would be 2.5 cups for a 5 gallon bucket... How in the heck did you arrive at 13 cups?!
I put 13 cups and I fixed my salinity perfect all my corals are doing good
 
I put 13 cups and I fixed my salinity perfect all my corals are doing good
I checked all my parameters and everything is good no problems selling 1.026 calcium 460 alkalinity 8
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new