Red Sea XL200 Build

ScottMIA

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2021
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Location
Miami Fl
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Red Sea XL200
Started 1/15/21
Two Nero 3’s
One vortex MP10
Vario S-2 Return Pump
Red Sea Reef LED 90
AI Prime HD
Aqua Ultrviolet 15W UV Sterlizer (used once to kill Dino and turned off)
Reed Octopus Skimmer - Currently not in use
 
Congrats on the start of your new saltwater adventure! May I ask why 2 different brands of lights, just had them laying around or?
 
Wait for pictures! ;)
 
6F91B0D7-C7E0-4FB8-BCD5-C455D19174B8.jpeg

Congrats on the start of your new saltwater adventure! May I ask why 2 different brands of lights, just had them laying around or?
Thanks -

yes I had the AI Prime from my previous tank (IM 25 Lagoon). Absolutely loved the Prime but it wouldn’t have been large enough for my new tank...so I went with the LED90. It’s a nice light but I wasn’t as impressed by it like I was with the Prime. I decided to supplement the LED90 and hang it in front at a backward facing angle to try and illuminate the top and front of the rock. When I get a proper camera and filter setup I’ll take some shots with and without the prime on.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new