Red Sea XL425 Plumbing

warrencheng25

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2021
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
91306
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reefers,

I just got a new/used Red Sea XL425 but it didn't come with any plumbing or sump. I just got the tank and cabinet. Where can I find all the plumbing or if there is a package for plumbing from Red sea? How would I go about this. I am new to this.

Thank you in advance for your replies.
 
marineandreef.com
 
I tried looking for them on both site but still missing some parts I can't seem to locate.
 
I have some parts for my 650P that I went US standard. I have the RS gate valve. i was gonna keep it. but PM if your interested.

its not straight down like the 425 but you could always make it work. IDK

I would just go standard plumbing then. I do have the parts to do that too.

also you could email red sea I am sure they could sale you al kit.
 
I have some parts for my 650P that I went US standard. I have the RS gate valve. i was gonna keep it. but PM if your interested.

its not straight down like the 425 but you could always make it work. IDK

I would just go standard plumbing then. I do have the parts to do that too.

also you could email red sea I am sure they could sale you al kit.
thank you for your offer. I was just making is simple and go with the standard option.

I didn't think Red sea would deal with regular consumer unless you had a red sea register to with them. I will give that a try.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new