Red spot cardinal fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter Etienne 97
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Etienne 97

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2024
Messages
244
Reaction score
68
Location
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am thinking to buy some red spot cardinal fish tohave a schooling group what should i know ? How much can i have in my 25g am currently building a waterbox 4820

Screenshot_20260202_175920_Google.jpg
 
Ok great do they are hardy ? I also feed 2 time a day a mix of frozen food is that gonna be enough ?
 
Ok great do they are hardy ? I also feed 2 time a day a mix of frozen food is that gonna be enough ?
They are relatively hardy. Biggest problem is finding food small enough for their mouths. So 2 times a day frozen is perfect, just make sure you get some small frozen food.
 
I have order 6 of them from my lfs one have die during the shipping and the 5 other within the next 24 hours in their hands
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new