Red spot on my clownfish

Kasey

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Parameters are all in check, clownfish were properly quarantined and then added to DT about 4 months ago already. What could this be? Behavior is otherwise normal
b26e8b76a79ce102123ab1ee51090447.jpg

Big G

captain dunsel
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any stinging corals or spiny urchins in the tank? Anything new that was "wet" (corals, inverts, fish, macros) added to the tank in the last 30 days or so?

OP
OP
Kasey

Kasey

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any stinging corals or spiny urchins in the tank? Anything new that was "wet" (corals, inverts, fish, macros) added to the tank in the last 30 days or so?

Nope, last thing added was Royal Gramma (quarantined with 6 tank transfers and Prazi/Kanaplex/Metroplex/observation/phew!) about a month and a half ago. The clowns have been wandering into her territory lately but from an observational standpoint I’ve seen no aggression. I do have a couple aptasia from my Gulf live rock that I’ve really got to take care of, but no other obvious hitchhikers in my fowlr! I’ve got a mix of medicated food sitting right now in selcon and I’m going to up their feedings. I’ve also got a hospital tank cleaned and ready in case I need to pull anything.

Back