Red stag

  • Thread starter Thread starter Asagi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Same... funny thing though, I was talking to a coral vendor this afternoon and he said that his red robin doesn't have any green. Even at the base. Which is funny because all the photos i see have green ring around the base. It makes me wonder if there are different versions with the same name that are 2 distinct different species.

I plan to get a frag of his FF Red Robin to see if they're different.

That vendor running full spectrum lighting?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new