Red tip Anenome

Mar1270

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone tell me if I should be worried. He has been fine for last month. He was fine last night and earlier morning today. Now he looks like this. I don't want it to die and kill everything in tank. My water was just tested by local store and all was good. I've been feeding him small chunks of frozen shrimp.
20210307_174202.jpg

Brandon3152134

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let it be. My nems inflate, deflate, ball up... if tissue starts to melt then you need to look into it but just let it do its thing.

xxkenny90xx

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The gaping mouth is a very bad sign. Can you test the water yourself with a quality kit? I don't trust the lfs.
What light are you using? How long has your tank been up for? Does it grab the food or do you have to drop it right in it's mouth?

Brandon3152134

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The gaping mouth is a very bad sign. Can you test the water yourself with a quality kit? I don't trust the lfs.
What light are you using? How long has your tank been up for? Does it grab the food or do you have to drop it right in it's mouth?
Mine does that when it's full of food but I'm not sure if he feeds it enough for it to do that

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 22 32.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.5%
Back