Redneck reefer nano in 90

And sliding on the last day is a few zoa frags my sis steph sent me. I haven't got the names of them yet but I will












And an FTS

 
Here some update on these fine coral today

I moved my acans up top for better light, which has worked and my duncan is doing good



All of my little zoas are doing great and some have grown some little z's



My Kenya tree has gotten BIG and is very happy



The rechordia mushroom has doubled In Size since I got him

 
The green striped shroom is healthy and the green star polyps are marvelous



This particular colony has improved so much since I got it and it's probably my favorite in here



And finally my super pink zoas and cinimon plays are doing very well and have became quite established

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new