Redneck reefer nano in 90

Looking good so far!! Love that your sister has gotten you into the hobby! That's awesome!! :)
 
You gotta start 'em young ;) those palys are going to look sweet once they open up all the way!! Please post another full tank shot once you get your new lights!!! Love and miss you bubba!!!
 
A friend of my sister sent me two corals in the mail yesterday.


And a yellow polyp



The woman said that they were worth only about $2 a piece. So I have $326 left.
 
Last edited:
Quick update on the tank, everything is doing great so far. My super pink zoas are expanding and my green striped mushroom moved and left another mushroom behind. Also can someone help me I.d this blasto I have. The lady didn't give me a name of what it is



F.t.s

 
We are stocking this tank to the rim!

I finally got some SWEET looking acans



And a ricordea mushroom



And a little frag of pulsing xienna



Kenya tree



Red mushroom



And some orange zoas

 
I'm so stinkin proud of you Nick! You are doing so good with this and you're only 15! So glad that you've taken an interest in the hobby.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new