redsea 170 acropora lighting g4 pro ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 124305
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
1

124305

Guest
View Badges
Hello, I want to fill my Red Sea 170 tank with acropora. The SPS are 12 inches deep from the water, would the XR30 G4 Pro with diffuser be sufficient for lighting?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new