REDSEA DOSER MISSING DOSES HELP

Notsolostfish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2014
Messages
2,964
Reaction score
801
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My redsea doser sent me a. Notification that it missed its doses. And i wonder why iv been using it for a year. Any idea? It happened randomly

IMG_7216.png IMG_7215.jpeg IMG_7214.jpeg
 
I've had mine 3 years and never had the issue. I would unplug it and power back up. Check date and time.
 
Mine is a two channel but I've never seen that. It's actually kind of strange to me. If it knows it didn't dose why didn't it just go ahead and dose?
Extremely weird. I dont know why it did that. It actually happened before but that was long time ago and it never did again. I always thought its a fluke.
 
Extremely weird. I dont know why it did that. It actually happened before but that was long time ago and it never did again. I always thought its a fluke.
It's something that would make a person nervous. I don't know if RS support is good or not but maybe reach out to them and see what they have to say if no one here has anything.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new