RedSea Lights 90

gvs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I have a RedSea E260 with a dual 90 lights. My tank is around 80% LPS. What setting do you guys recommend me to use?

Thank you

MIke Wood

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I have a RedSea E260 with a dual 90 lights. My tank is around 80% LPS. What setting do you guys recommend me to use?

Thank you
id start at 50% blue and whites to preference. sps and torches at the top, lower light lps at the edges.

Evil1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I assume you have the lights on the RS brackets at 8 inches above surface water. You can run any of the 3 Red Sea programs (15k, 20k, or 23k)at full intensity and par will be just fine for your corals as long as lps and softies are at lower half of tank and sps upper half. I personally prefer 20k program as it’s a nice blend of whites and blues. Have the 90’s for years and never customized pre settings except for on/off time.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 52 40.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 37 28.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 24 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back