RedSea Max E 170

FatChupacabra

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2022
Messages
12
Reaction score
56
Location
Cameron
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone I have a RedSea Max E 170 which is an all in one system. I also have a Hygger Wave Maker and to add a little bit of more filtration I added a Fluval C2 HOB filter place on the back. I am planning to add in the future and algae scrubber. If you have any recommendations on how to improve my current set up please let me know. Thanks.

A61932CB-C5D8-4171-B6DE-82ACB43395B2.jpeg 36FAFBED-CC0B-4054-BBBC-37FA2B86989D.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new