RedSea Max Nano Cube - New Reefer

Prlopezc

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2022
Messages
13
Reaction score
77
Location
Atlanta
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New Reefer here, I started a RedSea Max Nano back in April 2022, let it cycle, and after a couple of months added my first fish: Pair of Black Ice Snowflake Clowns and a Purple Firefish, I also have a FireShrimp and a couple of Trochus Snails. I haven't added any corals yet, as I'm waiting for the tank to be stable enough. I'd like to take things really slow to try to avoid issues.

I started this thread to start posting the progress and post some pictures of the system. Feel free to follow.

20221109_090549.jpg
 
My simple Two (2) 10 Gal Mixing Station, it truly makes life easier to have RODI water on demand and be able to easily prepare the mix. I wished I would have gone with 2-15gal.

20221110_100740.jpg
 
7个月红海纳米max

translation:
7 months red sea nano max

IMG_0679.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new