• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RedSea Max Nano/MP10/Tunze complete system

OP
OP
beachsider

beachsider

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m right over the Eau Gallie bridge. The system was up and running for a little over a year. I had a 100g and I sold it off with everything but a couple pieces of rock and a few of my choice pieces. Thing is, I don’t have any of the stock parts from Red Sea. I upgraded everything and traded the stock stuff off to my LFS.
It’s in great shape. No scratches on the glass or the stand. Come by and check it out.

OP
OP
beachsider

beachsider

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FDA19A77-48AD-4445-BC7F-FC0B3C588D88.jpeg

OP
OP
beachsider

beachsider

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, I still have the RODI system with the in line tds meter. I will sell this for 100$. The filters are old so I will toss those and ship without. This is a larger item to ship so shipping is not included in the price. I would consider splitting shipping with the buyer.

(mods, if that violates the forum rules please let me know and I will edit accordingly)

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.1%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.7%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 166 66.9%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back