Redsea Max Nano

Kawika

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
80
Reaction score
91
Location
San Marcos, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I just bought a redsea max nano and a heater that my LFS said was good. After getting it home the heater didn’t seem to fit anywhere in the sump. I am curious what heaters other max nano owners are using and where they are placing it. I am just gonna use the other heater to heat the water before water changes. Thanks for the help!
 
Bump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new