Redsea Max S 650

SaintVolante

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2025
Messages
20
Reaction score
21
Location
Lake Elsinore
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently working on a fish tank that I acquired and noticed this 2 1/4 in little mark on the bottom of the front glass. There is no problems anywhere else and I am doing a small reseal job on some of the old frayed silicone parts for good measure. My only question is if that little mark is something more serious? Tank has been running for years fine up until I acquired it and have been working on it. It has been a bit of a project so far since it needs a lot of TLC. Can someone tell me if this is a big deal?

***Eurobrace and full trim was also removed along with light holder because of how ugly those were for this tank. I have plans on what I am going to do in lieu of that being gone.

The outside mark is just left over residue from me removing the ugly trim on picture 2. Picture 3 is a current progress pic on what else is going on.
IMG_3167.jpeg
IMG_3166.jpeg IMG_3168.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new