RedSea Nano Max and Varios 2 pump

MrMiagi

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi ya’ll

has anyone successfully fitted a Varios 2 pump as a return pump replacement in a Redsea nano max?

I was a pump that is quiet, reliable, and able to be used as a return pump, plus pump through chiller and media reactor.
The recommended pump is the jebao 1200 but I want some a bit more reputable.
 
I can’t answer the specific question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new