• PLEASE create your market listing (new for sale thread) HERE in our new marketplace! The new marketplace will allow you to create listings based on criteria that will help those searching for aquarium products and livestock find your items easier. You will also be able to accept online payment or your own method of outside payment. The new market will also allow you to pick and choose who you sell to easier, keep track of your products, give and receive feedback scores and much more! Thank you. For more info please see this thread or go directly to the Beta Market here.

Redsea reefer 300xl

Marketplace

musaabi

View Badges
Reaction score
Looking to sell my redsea 300xl. Tank is less than 6 months(got it in February). Great condition, no scratches, no issues, clean and well kept. I’m only selling because I’m relocating and moving the tank would be a lot of work. I’m not selling the lights or the pumps since I’m going to use them for my next tank. Local pickup and for a price, I can deliver it to you. Not planning on selling the livestock but if there’s a good enough offer, I’ll consider it. Looking to sell within the next month or so. The tank is 65 gallon display with 15 gallon sump. About 3 feet long by 2 feet wide and tall. Asking for $1600 obo

7775EEB2-30AD-4509-97AE-1A55126A1D9A.jpeg C54BF83F-3B57-4F99-86BC-C999E22ED207.jpeg

Maxout
Zoanthids

Have you ever had a reef tank with no sump and how did it go?

• YES and it was just fine

Votes: 355 58.8%
  • YES but it was difficult

Votes: 104 17.2%
  • NO

Votes: 134 22.2%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 11 1.8%
REEFTIDE FOLLOW US @reeftideaquariums