Redsea Reefer 350

  • Thread starter Thread starter xanderx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

xanderx

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2014
Messages
8
Reaction score
3
Location
Liverpool England UK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my long awaited Reefer 350 on Wednesday. After 2 long days its now fully equipped and ready to start getting wet.

The good thing about waiting over 3 months for the tank to arrive is that I had lots of time to research what equipment would be suitable for the type of system I want.

Hope you like what I've done.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 3,231
  • IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2,038
Very cool, lovin the sump area, nice and clean and the rock work is not to shabby, nice work my friend!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new