Redsea Reefer XL200 - Cycle Started

I thought it was difficult before I did the install, though once I started the plumbing the main return pipe is plumbed straight into the Clarisea 3,000 easy honestly never done it before give me a shout and I can provide more detailed instructions
I am trying to adapt plumbing for my redsea reefer 650 Peninsula, and need to adapt the plumbing from metric.. any help or ideas u can give would be appreciated
 
hey op how is your tank doing now, i was looking at your sump modification and i believe you have figured out the way it works the best, do you have any other thoughts other than what you shared previously? thank you!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new