Redsea ReefLED90 w/ Arm Mount

Item Price
195
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

dimedup

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 23, 2023
Messages
149
Reaction score
31
Location
Fayetteville
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 80%
4   1   0
Selling some saltwater equipment not needed anymore.

SOLD xr15 gen 5 blue radion for 300 shipped
manufactured april 11, 2022 and only used for 2 months. (no mount)

Redsea led 90 with arm mount 195 shipped
used for less than 8 months

Located in north carolina Fort Bragg but can ship.

IMG_3628.jpeg IMG_3630.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Updated redsea led90 w arm to $195 shipped priority
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new