RedSea RSK-300 Recirculation Cap

letniq

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I just wanted to share with you a model of a RSK-300 Recirculation Cap for CO2 scrubber. If the moderators decide it's worth adding this part to the index, I will be more than happy.

The cap has 8 holes on top. You can route two 6mm hoses from the skimmer air inlets via the CO2 scrubber into these holes. The rest holes can be used to control how much fresh air will be sucked in. You can simply tape them or screw a 6 mm platic bolt if you want to reduce the amount of fresh air.

You can download the stl file here:

RSK-300

RSK300_RecirculationCap.jpg

I can make models for 600 and 900 however I will someone to send me the outher diamer of the cup for these models.

Happy reefing :)

OP
OP
L

letniq

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s the skimmer I have. B cool if u added the bolts. Just a thought.
I added a small plug to the model in thingverse. It fits inside the holes of the cap still I would reccomment to tape it on top so that it's not blown by the air. However I'm not sure whether it's worth the printing time when you can just tape the hole.
RSK300_RecirculationCap_plug.jpg

I'm adding a few links to nylog bolts as well. I would recommend bolts that are under 10mm in lenght. In case you got longer you can cut them to 6-10 mm or just leave them sticking from the top.

HudsonReefer2.0

Algae Happens
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I added a small plug to the model in thingverse. It fits inside the holes of the cap still I would reccomment to tape it on top so that it's not blown by the air. However I'm not sure whether it's worth the printing time when you can just tape the hole.
RSK300_RecirculationCap_plug.jpg

I'm adding a few links to nylog bolts as well. I would recommend bolts that are under 10mm in lenght. In case you got longer you can cut them to 6-10 mm or just leave them sticking from the top.

Word

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 98 44.1%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 75 33.8%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 35 15.8%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 5.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.9%
Back